Happy Birthday Andrew!







It was July 16. It has taken me awhile to write about him, but I just want to let the world know how awesome Drew is. Happy 32nd birthday sweet Drew.
Sarah and I went to the Church History Museum and bought him the statue of Joseph Smith's first vision. If Joseph Smith had a fan club, Andrew would be in the Presidency. He loves the prophet and all things 'restoration'.
Andrew's favorite restaraunt is Famous Daves. Sarah is eating a hamburger there in the picture. Also take note of the cut on her head where she biffed it at the Salt Lake Cemetery on Joseph F. Smith's headstone.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a handsome man!! I love this picture! And I love that he loves "all things restoration". That is a great phrase!
Lyf2.0 said…
Happy Birthday Drew from the younger Crowleys. Your Sarah is so beautiful! Good work you guys!
Dan said…
Rock on Candice! I love your blog. I'm loving reading it!

Happy Birthday to Andrew. And we'll probably see you at Lava Hot Springs.
Lorin and Liza said…
Yeah for blogs!!! And congratulations on "coming out". I understand being from such a creative family how it can feel intimidating to share. I love reading the blogs, it helps me keep in touch with my family and friends and each one has their own unique personality just like the person, that's what makes it so fun.
erin said…
Thanks for sending your blog info. I love reading peoples blogs. It has been a great way to keep in touch with everyone and to find those we haven't seen forever.
Congratulations on your sweet Sarah! She is so cute. I bet you guys are loving it.
So, that is the real reason you moved back to Utah..to have a baby, good for you.
Happy belated birthday Andrew.
I sent you an invite to our blog..if you would like to check it out.
It will be great to keep up on you family.
Becky said…
Hey there, Rails! It's good to hear how you are doing. Sarah is cute, cute, cute!