My Ski Partner

I am from Idaho. One of the perks of an Idaho education was summarized in two words: Ski School. Every Wednesday beginning in fourth grade we were bused to Kelly Canyon to ski. Yes, it was awesome.

We always had ski partners. Julie Spaulding was my first.

Here is a picture of my latest ski partner: Anders Lofgran.
Brandi, one of the best sisters in the world, brought over her very own Cross Country skis so that I could try them.  While I have downhill skied for years, I had never tried Cross Country.
Anders (my nephew) came with me.  Actually, he jogged behind me while I skied (or something like unto skiing) around my parents property.
Here is Brandi and I just before I embarked on my ski adventure.  All of the clothes that I am wearing belong to her.  She not only brought her brand new skis, but she also let me use her brand new ski outfit, pants and gloves.

She has always done these kind of things for me.  

Thank you, Brandi for lending me your brand new clothes, skis, and, oh, yes, your son, my best ski partner.

Comments

Jensens said…
How FUN! I've always thought cross country skiing would be too much work, but I've always wanted to try it. How lucky you are to have such a great sister (and nephew).