Candimation: Wide Eyes

I learned how to pose in China.  

Asians are the world's best picture posers.  They love to pose, and they do it in a way that they believe is beautiful: similar to Japanimation.  They create big eyes by opening them wide and pointing their heads down to make those now round eyes more prominent.  

So, when I looked at the photos below (from a photo shoot yesterday), I noticed I was opening my eyes wide like I had learned. 

After spending a year as an overly photographed superstar in China (superstar by virtue of being blonde and blue-eyed, not of any merit), I mastered the 'wide eyed look'. 

Oh, how vain I am.

Comments

Dan said…
perhaps you could blog a tutorial?
Anonymous said…
Hey--a tutorial would be awesome! You look great!

Wendy
Ben and Shara said…
You look beautiful. Great story as well.
I love it! You are such a "poser"-
And a pretty one at that!