And the results are.....


It's a boy.

Due mid to late May.

Comments

Jordan Page said…
YAYYYYYY!!!!! Welcome to the boy club! We're so excited for you guys!!
Janet said…
Congratulations! Looks like everyone is having boys. Amber, Roddy, now you. Hooray for boys.
Becky said…
A boy!! How exciting! Congrats many, many times.
Dan said…
I totally guessed right! Congratulations again!
The Bears said…
I didn't get a chance to guess on your previous post, because I was having a baby... but please remember an earlier comment where I told you I thought you were having a boy. Congrats!!!!
Unknown said…
wooohooo! congrats! Maybe some day my boy and your boy could have a playdate! :)
Ben and Shara said…
how fantastic! a little boy!
Rachel said…
WAHOO!! I'm so excited that it's a boy! I hope both Candice and the baby are still doing well! Sarah is one lucky girl to have a baby brother! :)
Leslie said…
Congrats Candice and Drew! Very exciting! We can say from experience that a girl then a boy make for a delightful family!
Jon + Kat said…
I'll start looking at fabric!
YAHOO! Congrats to you guys!!! YAHOO!!