More proof of adequate oxygen, and Family

For Sarah's birthday, we bought her a Jump-o-lene. Andrew thought that it would assuage her jumping needs.

For some reason I thought that it would come with a foot pump or something.

I was wrong. So, feeling really motivated, I blew it up using my own lung power...for a little more than an hour. I could do this, thanks to my low rider baby boy.
On another note, I was talking with Brandt/Bubba Page today about why I wanted more children a mere days after having Sarah.

I said , "I did not realize how much I would LOVE...",

"Being a Mother?" Bubba said, completing my sentence.

I did not respond because I could not put it into words. It was not quite that. When I got home, I knew.

I should have said, "I did not realize how much I would LOVE, being a FAMILY".

Thank you Sarah for making us a FAMILY.

Comments

Mrs. Olsen said…
Holy crap! You blew that up with your own lungs? I'm lightheaded just thinking about it!
Jensens said…
I am so impressed with your lung power!

It's amazing what children can add, isn't it? You can never quite describe it...you just have to experience it.
Ben and Shara said…
We have been looking into jumping things as well. We don't have the room for a large tramp but this blow up one looks like a great option for our jumping girls!