Ode to Joy

I do not know if you will feel our love from this post. You are a hugs and kisses kind of guy. I am a words kind of girl. So I will tell the world that I love you with my words, and then give you hugs and kisses when you get home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW SENIOR!

I married a younger man, so you are only 34 years old. Someday you might catch up to me in wisdom. Someday I might catch up to you in faith.

When I talked to Heavenly Father about you, before we were married, He said that you would bring me the most joy.

Right on. I love joy.

So I married the one who would bring me joy.

It is so appropriate that your birthday revolves around fireworks.

We will see you at home for ice cream cake, hugs and kisses, from Sarah, Junior, and me.

Love,

Candice

Comments

The Bears said…
Cheers to joy and the wisdom to pick it. Happy birthday Andrew.