Ramblin'

This came in the mail yesterday.
Andrew received it because he was being uber enthusiastic about gourmet jellies on the phone...with the marketing director of the company. I was grateful that it did not cost us a fortune for this early Christmas. Just kind words.

Speaking of kindness on the phone, I love Medical Bill people. This week, one 'took care of' a $300 bill for me. Another one, cancelled a $200 bill. To say that I was happy was an understatement. Merry Christmas to me. I felt blessed, and am in love with all people who work in medical billing.

This girl is another one of my blessings. Because we do not have a back yard, Sarah is incredibly Park Playground savvy.
We go nearly every day. Rain or shine. This was a rain day, but I LOVED the clouds overhead.
I kept reciting the line from an old Reading Rainbow book, "THE BIG BLACK CLOUD, ALL HEAVY WITH RAIN, THAT SHADOWED THE GROUND ON KAPITI PLAIN"

This was in preparation for our Friday night Pre-Conference family date. I had to get a picture of us doing things we do a hundred times a day. Like put our shoes on. I do not have enough daily life pictures of my childhood. We seemed to take mostly special occasion pictures.
Well, this is part of our life. We put on our shoes...while balancing babies.

Comments

The Bears said…
River is park savvy too. Rain or shine, he's happiest outside. So jealous of the jellies, the medical bill relief (can you come talk to my people???) and most of all... Sarah's cute hat!
Shawn loves the colors in the picture of the big black cloud and Sarah. He raved about it for about an hour.