Swim Lessons

Fearless. Without Fear. Ready to go. No tears in this pool.
Sarah finally started swim lessons. A new baby held us back during the summer. She is the only child in her class without previous lessons, and she is holding her own.

We do not have the usual sweet teenage swim teacher, and Sarah's instructor is a little harsh (she is a 'yeller' but it does not seem to phase the children...just their parents).

Nevertheless, Sarah will have thousands of multi-tempered teachers in her lifetime, and she will learn good things from every one. That is my hope.

Comments

satomblablabla said…
okay so i totally thought this pic was under water until i maximized it. do'h! she looks like she loves the water. yay, sarah!
Janet said…
I wish I lived close enough to teach her how to swim! I have taught 100's of kids to swim in the last 8 years. I'm sure she will continue to do fabulous in the water.
Candace said…
Yay for swim lessons! I took lessons when I was little, but still can't do much more than a doggy paddle. Here's hoping Sarah is like a fish!