10th Anniversary

During my blog break, we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.

I am in one of those great marriages that gets better with time. Some people try to resurrect 'the way that it was'. Luckily for me, my marriage is WAY better now than it ever was and it gets better every day. In 5,000 years I will probably look back and think the same.

Andrew is my fortress. He has created a world of safety and happiness for me largely due to his confidence and faith. I am a happy woman.

Oh, for posterity's sake, I gave him a towel. I know, so romantic. Andrew really loves showers and I thought that he would love his very own 820 gram weight pottery barn classic towel. I am not allowed to use it to remove my makeup.

Happy Anniversary, babe.

Comments

The Bears said…
Oh great... now I want an 820 gram pottery barn classic towel. Happy Anniversary! We hear about bad or failed marraiges far too often, so I am always happy to hear about great marraiges... being a fan of marraige.
Dan said…
wow that towel sounds awesome... It's a little known fact that it's the quality of towels that keeps marriages alive these days.
We just celebrated our own anniversary. Time just seems to fly by. Very thoughtful gift for Andrew. Chocolate lasts about 12 hours, but a towel can last a lifetime.
Rachel said…
TEN YEARS! That's awesome! Congratulations you two. You two are so perfect together and complement each other so well. And I love that you got him a towel - those things are important!
Janet said…
Happy Anniversary!
B and C said…
Oh happy Day to your both! May the next decade be even happier! :)