Fall life

I thought that I would post some pictures of our daily activities this fall.

Steele practicing using a spoon. It was cottage cheese. He alternates right and left hands. I am anxiously waiting to see if I bore lefty number two. I have always felt sorry for left-handed people in a right-handed world. Do left-handed people ever feel a little disadvantaged, or is it just really special? Any advice for my left-handed Sarah? What are you, Steele?
Thank you, Ikea, for the high chair and fabulous bib.
The only craft that we did for Halloween. This year, our pumpkin was a jar with a candle in it painted orange. Very festive.

Wait a minute, Sarah, you are using your right hand. She alternates too, but favors the left.
We go to the park nearly every day. Thanks, Sammy for letting us borrow your ride.
Even though we have been frequenting this park for YEARS, I am always amazed that children find new things to be entertained with.

This trip, it was the flagpole.
We could do this for hours.

Sarah has been going to a Chinese class every week. I LOVE it. I get to go too. It is right after soccer, so she always shows up in a yellow shirt and shin guards.
It is my favorite part of the week. I actually wish that I could always go to school with her.

So far, we are really good at colors, numbers 1-10, and body parts that go with the song, "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes".

Life is really good for us. I mean life is Hau Bang!

Comments