A Little Sundance

My barefoot wonder. Oh, how much longer can I allow you to go shoeless? Steele gets excited when I slip shoes on his feet, but after a few steps, he pulls them off.

As winter approaches, duct tape might be called in to keep his boots on.
On Saturday we accidentally drove to Cascade Springs. What a wonderful accident.
We just wanted to see the Fall colors, and the Sundance area is ethereal.
Behind Steele, Sarah and Dad are hanging out with the Moose...Meese...two large Mooses.



I am a lover of Aspens. The white bark and yellow yellow leaves. The way those leaves look in the wind. I wish that we could have photographed the breathtaking colorful vistas. The windy roads prevented this. We just could not stop the vehicle. Even this picture was risky.
Oh, Sundance, how can I choose between you and Lake Powell as my Primary Residence in the next life?

Comments

The Bears said…
I love that he is still shoeless. A true man of steele!
Cath said…
Doug loves aspens as well. His favorite. But Sundance or Powell.... tough one! This time of year, Sundance takes all. Love your posts. Love you.
Ben and Shara said…
I feel the same way about Logan canyon and Tahoe. Why must we choose? Can't we have both?
Christy Dyer said…
Your children are so sweet and fun!