The Planet and the Meteor

In our life, Steele is usually a planet and I am his sun, but sometimes, in inopportune places, he becomes something else. I think he is more like a meteor shower that is often crashing into me, but at times is found careening away.
The object Sarah is riding was Steele's 1st birthday present. He has rarely used it for it has become Sarah's ride. I am still usually a sun to her planet. This just keeps us going.
It is a quick way for us to get to the park, to Church, and today, all over the sprawling BYU campus.
Again, Steele the meteor about to crash into a work of art. If you notice, he has crossed the book display atmosphere. I was running to him before the collision.
And why do they hang priceless paintings low enough for little boys to reach? I envisioned our life earnings come into jeopardy on this museum trip.

Thankfully, no harm was done. My little meteor.

Comments