Reason to take a picture

I have not blogged, because I have not been carrying my camera around like I usually do. It seems to me, that a post is insufficient without a picture (not really true, but it kept me from blogging).

Well, Andrew said that he would get Steele ready for church today. The result made me dust off my camera and take a picture:

We found this outfit while cleaning out the garage. Andrew was raised partly in Germany, and he wore it when he was little.

This is Sarah with her too short hair. I told her that we were going to get our hair cut, and she kindly decided to do it herself. This is how we tried to fix it.

Our little Dutch girl.
Back to our little Deutsche boy. So cute.

Comments

The Bears said…
Definitely post worthy.
Merissa said…
It doesn't get much cuter than that!
Ben and Shara said…
The hair cut issues take me back. Rosa did that SEVERAL times. It seems like every time we went to get a hair cut they were trying to hide a "problem area". Been there, done that.

The lederhosen are awesome!