#52Stories

I was sitting in Relief Society today (actually I was sitting on the floor in the back with Baby Luke, trying to keep him semi-quiet), when the teacher spoke about #52Stories on Family Search.  I love to write and I was intrigued.  I thought, "I could do that".  I could write a story a week.

So I went to the website and I am starting with the first question.

What goals do you hope to achieve this year?

Awesome.

1. Write 52 Stories, one per week on Sundays
2. Lose 60 pounds.  That is lofty.  I have lost 17 pounds so far.  I work out every day, and watch, watch, watch what I eat, and most important, never give up.
3. Compete in Mrs. Idaho, and get top 10...okay I want top 5...top 3 would be amazing, and winning would be like losing 60 pounds.
4. Serve in Africa
5. Get pregnant
6. Potty train Knox

Now, onto next week!


Comments