Inspired by Katrina

I have one of those really fabulous little sisters. Please do not tell her that I wrote that she is fabulous because she is one of those humble people who do not like compliments. I, on the other hand, love compliments so feel free to give them to me in any way shape or form at any time.


By the way, the sister is named Katrina. While I have 3 other amazing sisters, Katrina is the one who inspired me to start a blog. I love hers, so check it out: http://jonandkat.blogspot.com/.


Right now I am waiting to return to Girl's Camp. I am a Girl's Camp junkie. I love it. The Celestial Kingdom for me would be Girl's Camp.


We live in South Salt Lake, in the Granite Park Stake. We have some of the best girls in the world. They do not come from the best circumstances, but for some reason, the girls that get to Girl's Camp are the finest on earth and I am just glad to be with them.

Comments