Aaaah, Baptisms




I just got back from doing my first baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple. Words fail me. It was so strengthening. I love the spirit there. Above are just a couple of pictures that I took of the youth who came with us. Again, they do not come from the best home lives, but they were with us to go do the best thing that they could have done on a Thursday evening, or any evening for that matter.
The person in the bottom middle picture is Jordan Page, our miracle of a Young Women's President. She has amazing faith, and works to back it up. The added bonus is that she is crazy cool and loves the girls. They love her too.

Comments

ann said…
I found you! Cute blog! You are so good to take pictures of our activities! I'll be checking in, often!
Alanna said…
This was so great. I always looking forward to doing baptisms. I'm glad you rode with me.