I forgot what a fresh tomato tasted like


Every Saturday morning in Salt Lake City there is a Farmer's Market in Pioneer Park. Our cute neighbors grow food for it, so Sarah and I went to find them and support. We bought produce from them and I had forgotten the difference between a storebought tomato and one the back yard. The girls who sold it to me are in my Young Womens and are the best youth. I love them so much. Anyway, I brought the vegetables home, and I tasted the Celestial Tomatoes and am, for the moment, speechless...Mmmmmm......

Comments

Leslie said…
Oh I am so jealous...it looks so good!!! I am so sad not to be growing my own tomatoes this year!!!
Candice said…
I totally agree. I actually had all of these dreams of gardening, and helped with some youth gardens. I planted a little garden at a community garden across the street. It is barely hanging on to life, but hopefully something fresh, yummy, and full of vitamins will somehow beat the odds and live. I love you Leslie.

Candice