This is a song I like

This song is not super inspiring, and the Church does not become any truer when you listen to it, and most people have probably heard it way too many times (but I do not listen to the radio, so I am not sick of it) and I think it is like two years old and I just discovered it...

So if you are like "Candice, that is so 2006", do not worry, tomorrow I am going to post a fresh new song that I just discovered and love, and I think that you will too. It is called, "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer. Very fresh. Very cool.

Anyway, I love Regina's glottal stops (however you spell that). I love the way she says her S's. I also love her eyebrows and when she pretends to carry on a conversation with a mannequin. I have probably done that before, but not as well.

Comments

The Bears said…
I love that song, but I've never seen the video. I'm glad I watched it, especially the end when the colors come out. Thanks for sharing.
Jon + Kat said…
okay-so i don't remember when i found this song also, but i had it on our ruckus player which we lost after jon finished school and then heard it at victoria's secret on friday night. i had a flash of happy memory of loving this singer and a few of her songs--not all, but a few--some are weird. I am a fan and don't worry-i'm pretty sure i too found her in 2008 or maybe late 2007!