Why I am here

Today, one of the Elders that spoke in our ward asked the question, "Why are you here?" In my notes, I wrote why I was at Church, which happened to be where I was at the moment:

It brings me peace and contentment
It renews my body and spirit
I love the people
I love Heavenly Father
I love my Family more when I am here
It invigorates my mind

I so love Church. I would go every day if I could.

Andrew's Sunday School Class

The sexiest thing. Andrew prepared for hours for his lesson to his four 13-year-olds. None of this winging it for him. He does this every week and I have watched his youth grow and change for the better. They are becoming scriptorians and disciples. What wife does not go crazy over a man like that?



Comments

Josh and Amber said…
That's a good question for everyone to ask themselves and ponder about! Candice your family is amazing and a true example for everyone!
Becky said…
I love reading posts where a wife says how great her husband is! It seems that the whole male gender is getting verbally assaulted lately, so it's nice to see women standing up for their guys. We like Drew, too. :)