4 Things

A truly good woman in our ward tagged me with the title: 4 things. This is the first time I have been tagged, so I will do my best.

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. Confidence.
When he was young, he was caught playing the 'air drums'. He was asked if he could actually play a drum set. Because he had seen 'Poison' play the drums on MTV, he said, "Yeah". He has done this numerous times. He really believes that he can do anything, because he had seen it done...999 times out of 1000, he succeeds.

Andrew just wrote me and clarified the story, " We were in the back of a van with other youth in my stake (I was 12).  We were talking about music and I told them I could play the drums.  They were impressed.  I started showing them with my air drum skills.  They asked how I knew how to play.  I told them I learned by watching MTV."

In fifth grade his class was given a list of 'Superlatives' to vote on (i.e. Funniest, Best Looking, Smartest, Best Dressed). Andrew innocently put his own name for 25 of the 26 questions. He un-arrogantly had confidence in himself.

He will also wear pastels.

2. I can volunteer him for anything. When someone needs something, I often tell them that I have a husband who can help. He almost never lets me down.
3. He is Sarah's slave (I guess so am I, but it is nice to have a co-slave).
4. He has faith, he keeps the Sabbath day holy, and he gives the most amazing blessings. That is the good stuff.

Movies I could watch more than once:
1. Strictly Ballroom
2. White Christmas
3. The Sound of Music
4. Gone with the Wind

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. The Amazing Race
3. Curious George
4. The Brady Bunch (It is on Public Television at 5:30 p.m., and I love it like I did when I was young)

Four places I've been:
1. Kenya
2. Thailand
3. Mongolia
4. Honduras

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Andrew
2. Family (I love to email my family and extended family-both sides)
3.Young Women Presidency
4. Lezlie Terry

Four favorite foods:
1. Dark chocolate-the darker the better
2. Zucchini/Squash (I never actually crave it, but when I eat it, I feel awesome)
3. Toast-I love bread that has tons of seeds and such in it, like 9 grain bread, or crunchy oat.
4. Scrambled Eggs-especially with toast (can you tell that I am writing this in the breakfast hour?)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. Someplace with a crazy big waterfall like Argentina, Niagara, Provo, or something:)

Things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going Snow skiing-I live in UTAH for heaven's sake...I would love to do it with my Mom and sisters, that would be the best. I would also love brother Shawn or Sister Katrina to teach me to Snowboard. They are really amazing.
2. Hopefully having another baby... or two.
3. Going to Hawaii. I need to call Mom to see if she will go with me.
4. The first annual John Bagley reunion. I am routing for the Caribbean or a Snow skiing Trip, or a Disney Cruise.

Comments

Josh and Amber said…
I hope the 4 things your looking forward to in the next year all happen. They all sound amazing and like a lot of fun!
Jensens said…
Holy cow! How did you happen to go to all those exotic places? I'm envious! I think I'm gonna have to wait a while to travel abroad but I am so looking forward to it!
squiresclan said…
Sounds like some exciting plans :) Tags are fun, great way to get to know a little more about everyone that you never would of guessed on your own!
The Bears said…
So funny... I just watched Sound of Music last night. Whenever I'm sick, I always watch a movie I grew up with.
WoW. So where have you not been? Lol. I am so jealous. you will have to take Shawn and I with you sometime. Africa would be bomb. The Sound of Music is one of my personal fav's. It is so romantic. I love the big family and all the kids. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Wendy A. Jones said…
4 Places I have been:

Idaho
Utah
Washington
California

Wow.

You seem to be the type, though, Candice, to take the world by storm. You go, girl.