I saw Sevy today-on Little House on the Prairie

I was watching Little House on the Prairie, (one of my top 4 favorite TV shows) and I saw an image of Carrie, the youngest child; the image reminded me of another dear girl in my life. This girl is my niece and her name is Sevryn (after my Grandad, Floyd Severn Bagley).

Katrina sometimes posts pictures of Sevy look-alikes. Usually they are swamp monsters http://jonandkat.blogspot.com/2007/07/comparison.html. Today, however, I thought that she looked like Carrie Ingalls, Laura Ingalls Wilder's baby sister.


Not the real one.
But, the child actor/s who played her, Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush.  I could not find a great picture of her/them with their round innocent eyes, like Sevy's, but she/they were darling. 

Carrie had bought a star for the family Christmas Tree in today's episode, and she was uber good, and uber cute.  Like niece Sevy.

Katrina does not look at all like Caroline.  But I love Caroline anyway.

Comments

Ben and Shara said…
What's great is the other day I was just cooking and the T.V. was on and I caught an old episode. The one where the mom announces that she is pregnant and then 9 months later she has a boy. Micheal Landon shed a tear. Oh, Although I haven't caught too many episodes in my life time, the ones I have seen are tear jerkers. sniff sniff.
Candice said…
I totally agree. When I watch them, I appreciate family more, and I want to be a better person. They do not just experience the fluff of say, the Brady Bunch...the Ingalls experience really tough issues, and they come through wonderfully.

Sadly, I believe that the episode you caught was where she lost her son. So sad.
Melanie said…
I like Little House on the Prairie also. I actually watched a tapping of it a long long time ago, in California. I lived there till I was 10! And about my little girl. Adams dad John always thought she looked like his Mom. Especially when she was little.
Andrew said…
The real one is sooooo beautiful.