If Supermom had a watch

Andrew surprised me last night.

Back story: I once had a watch that I never removed from my wrist for 3 years. I loved knowing the exact time and date. I also had the stop watch going for everything from nursing to bread baking and I had multiple alarms set (Even though sometimes I did not want to wake up at 6:00 a.m).

Then it died. For the 3rd time. For the last time.

I have been a little disoriented ever since. I never know the time or the date or how long it takes to do things.

Andrew asked me if I could get a watch, what features would I want. Well, I think that I was being a little greedy because I rattled off several features.

He secretly searched and searched and found a watch that had all of them.

This is it:


Now, as an extra surprise, he had it hand delivered to Banana Republic, where I was at.  My first thought was, 'this is huge'. You see, to get all of my specifications, Andrew bought a men's watch.

Then, a woman at the store admired it, and said, "I just read that men's watches are the all the rage for women". I suddenly felt super cool. Thanks, Drew for putting me on the cutting edge.

I do really love it, and when I look at it, I think of it as a super-hero's watch. I love the compass, altimeter, weather predictor, thermometer, alarm, and touch system. I am ready for anything.

I also love the Grandpa bracelet (my Grandpa used to let me play with his watch and it had the same Grandpa clasp).

Mostly, I love that Andrew worked and studied, and bought me the best watch that he could find. I love it, because it shows that he loves me. I love him too.

Comments

squiresclan said…
awww that so sweet!!! i haven't owned a watch in years, ever since i got a cell phone it kind of took over that job lol
Josh and Amber said…
I'm like Jenn, I haven't worn a watch in forever, but I still love them. That was super sweet of Andrew to get you all your specifications! That watch is awesome!
Shane D. said…
Shoot...that is about the coolest watch I hav ever heard of.. I think that I need on
Becky said…
Defintely an uber cool watch is all we'd expect for the amazing Candice. That her true love surprised her with it makes it even better.
Lorin and Liza said…
What I like about it is that you can see it. I bought a new watch and it is a beautifulbracelet, with little jewels and a square face. absolutely lovely but I can't tell what time it is unless I get out my headlamp and a magnifying glass. Vanity, vanity!!!