Our Friend Needs a Nursery

We have a good friend at work who is going to have their first child, a little baby boy. They are super excited, and super awesome.

They entered a contest where a local radio station is giving away a nursery to the person with the MOST votes for their 'baby bump' picture.

All you need to do is vote!

ENTRY NUMBER 64, Remember 64!

http://www.971zht.com/pages/babywatch/vote.html

Go Team Padilla!

Anyone who has ever given birth to their first child will know all of the stress and financials that go into the first nursery, etc. Empathy rocks!

Comments

Candice said…
I have to say that I was scared to death when I saw this post. I thought someone had hacked onto my blog, because I did not recognize the mommy-to-be.

Andrew posted this, so I support all voting. Thanks, Alanna.