Sarah's Diadem

A diadem is a type of crown , specifically an ornamental headband worn by Eastern monarchs and others as a badge of royalty.

Rowena Ravenclaw (think Harry Potter book 7) had a lost one, that gave the wearer great wisdom.
Sarah has one too.

I am not sure what it is called.  It is that part of a milk container that is like a safety seal on the cap that you tear off in order to drink.

And she loves it.  

She wears it on her head, like a magical crown.  I think it gives her superpowers.  

I just had to laugh that her favorite toys, are not her actual toys.  They are miscellaneous objects around the house, apparently with super strength, or wisdom, or shield power (homage to Stephenie Meyer) attached.

Comments

squiresclan said…
It is so funny the things kids find and discover creative ways to play with!

I sent an email to my mom and steve about getting you an invite to their blogs so i'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon.
Wendy A. Jones said…
Aren't kids the greatest?

(I'm glad you cleared up the 'diadem' mystery. I read the title and racked my brains trying to remember what a one even is.)
Ben and Shara said…
how fun, you seem like you would be the best neighbor. Always letting the kids in for cookies and milk.

you defiantly deserved that nap.