Seven Random Facts about...

I was tagged.  This is my second time.  I know that it is cheesy, but I actually enjoy reading tags when other people do them: just get to know more about them.  Often blogs focus on your children (which is great), but it is fun to find out some personal stuff.  If I could read all of your journals, I would...but for now, I settle for your blogs.


  1. I have been skydiving three times.
  2. I love to go to church.  If I could make the 3 hour block 4 or 5 hours, I would- plus a little ward choir action afterwards, and maybe top it off with a fireside and refreshments.  That is the good stuff.
  3. I have ridden in a P-51 Mustang.  My Dad was the pilot.  Sadly, I  got semi to really airsick.  Incidentally, my Dad owns several airplanes http://oleyeller.com/, and a started a museum of flight http://www.legacyflightmuseum.com/.  I just wish that I did not get so head achy when I look at them (I wonder sometimes if we had not flown so much in unpressurized airplanes when I was really small, if I would love it more...maybe, maybe not).
  4. I am directionally dyslexic.  I am always lost.  Hence, home always felt safest to me.  Yet, even being a homebody, I have visited and lived in 20 different countries, often with great hesitation.  But, Heavenly Father always sent people to help me find my way and fall in love with the country.  
  5. I have never been to Canada.
  6. I did not see a Rocky movie until I was married and my husband made me.  Yes, I liked it.
  7. I do not like to scrapbook.
I tag...Katrina, Jenny, Sarah, Amber, Andrew, Lilleth, and Karrie

Comments

Josh and Amber said…
That was fun getting to know you better. I didn't know about a lot of those little facts! Like you get sick on the planes, been sky diving 3 times, and you don't love scrapbooking! Can't believe how many countries you've visited or lived in, that's pretty neat!
Leslie said…
You are right...it is so much fun to read these tags. You are such a delightful, wonderful person. I loved reading about you. I never would have guessed that you think of yourself as a home body...

{{{hugs}}}
Jensens said…
Thanks for tagging me Candice, I like getting to know more about people, too. You think too highly of me, but thank you for your compliments. You're welcome for calling you. I just figure, I know I forget a lot of things with all the things that are on a Mommy's brain, so I don't mind someone reminding me. I can't believe you've been skydiving 3 times, and 20 different countries? The only words that come to mind are HOLY COW!