The Dreaded 4th Folder 4th Picture Tag


I have been tagged with this two other times. Every time I would go to that awful fourth picture, I would cringe, and think that maybe next time I look it will be different...better.

Also, I have the problem of which fourth picture fourth folder. I have multiple computers, with different eras of photos. Also, when I get ready to post a picture on blogger, it shuffles my folders, so the double four is different.

So, I present to you three. Sorry that I took so long, Jenny, Sarah, and Tracy. I love you guys and will do better next time:).
The first is after a hike to Mt. Tai in China with my Government Officials. I call them 'my' Government Officials, because I was their teacher. I loved them very much. This is us trying to make it through yet another ten course meal. It was the fourth fourth on my laptop, which happened to be in China with us.
The second is at the zoo with Sarah (the desktop fourth fourth). She looks at the elephant, while, I looking at this picture can't help but notice the nice shadows under my chest area, and where my backpack belt really shows off a funky looking waist. Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

And last but not least...Sarah at Famous Dave's on Andrew's 32 birthday. That hamburger looks really sour for some reason. Happy Birthday, baby. Mmmm...mmm good.










Comments

The Bears said…
That's funny. I've seen this post on other people's blogs and it made me curious as to what the fourth picture in my fourth folder was. Sadly, when I looked... I only had 2 folders, because that's all I've added since my computer had a virus and we had to wipe everything. Now the mystery of what my picture would have been is keeping me up at night.
Josh and Amber said…
Your pictures are always awesome!
Leslie said…
I love you Candice!!! You are too cute!
squiresclan said…
Those pictures are great :) And don't worry about being slow to answer a tag, i have done it too (blush) I still have to do the seven facts one, but for the life of me i can't think of seven interesting facts about myself to share lol I will get it done, one of these days haha
Ben and Shara said…
FHE with the whole family sounds great. A nice time to get together. You are wonderful about sharing your inner feelings. You have a great way of putting them down. The power of them is easy to feel. thanks.