Perfect Love

Andrew teaches the 12-13 year olds in Sunday School. Lately, he has taken to making videos for each class. He spends the week before and all day Sunday (we have 1:00 p.m. Church, which I am surprisingly loving) filling our computer space and pushing both of them to their sputtering capacities. Today was the "Perfect Love" video. He usually dubs in quotes from the apostles, but this was just a nice wordless visual of the Savior's life and love.

It reminds me of the ones made for the big 'Thursday Night' at EFY. It was the night that we focused solely on the Savior and our testimonies. It usually ended with a video serenaded by a song such as this which brought me to tears. In fact, I believe that this was the Thursday night song the year that Andrew and I worked at EFY together.

Good Job, Drew. I love that you use all of your talents and so much of your time to help others feel the spirit.

Comments

The Bears said…
Great video. I always loved watching videos in class. I always retain better with images and music.
Wow - music has always been a major niche in your life - one that I love. Now you have an amazing venue to share music and video. Send me everything you do!!
Mike & Traci said…
Wow i am soo behind in looking at blogs & only have a quick moment left BUT I love Sara's Halloween Costume!! It is soo cute!!! She is soo precious and you are soo good at posting things all the time :)