Using the Internet to answer questions about Mormons

A question was posted on YouTube concerning "Magic Mormon Underwear".  Andrew spent several hours yesterday and today making a video response which I posted below.

I am glad that Andrew is using this medium to answer questions about us, rather than letting someone who is antagonistic, or knows little about Latter-day Saints answer for us.  That never works well.

I love how Andrew first presents the Savior and sacred clothing, then how others use clothing to remember who they are, and finally our own sacred clothing.  



I hope that we each learn to answer questions about our faith simply and precisely. I hope we prepare to this end.

This religion is my favorite thing and my life. I hope to represent it well for it has given me everything.

Comments

Jensens said…
Wow, that was great! I hope it will answer some questions in a more truthful light for those who are sincere about finding an answer.
ann said…
You guys are so amazing. His movies are so well done. In this and so many other aspects of your lives, you are representing much MORE than well! I just love your family.
Annette said…
That was a beautiful presentation. What a talented and wise husband you have.
Ben and Shara said…
Every time I watch one of his movies I feel like others should watch them as well. I have had to answer this question to one of my good friends. It took 4 hours to explain it. In the end it work out. . . I was trying to explain to her why I couldn't wear her bridesmaid dress that she picked for me. I made my own to match the others' dresses, modified of course.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. It's a great lesson, and also a wonderful reminder.

Wendy
Unknown said…
Andrew, I loved the video. That was a great way to explain it.
Excellent video Andrew. It comes straight to the point.
Bubba Page said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan Page said…
Andrew, you are so talented. The end.
Mrs. Olsen said…
Thanks for defending the faith. Great vid.