What we do at Family Home Evening

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Comments

Annette said…
Wow - Sarah is very talented for her age. But I already saw you and Sarah dancing like this at Joseph & Sara's Wedding reception. What a fun family home evening - I think you should invite the the rest of us. Hope you are having a good day.
Anonymous said…
How did you find the perfect pictures to go on those elf bodies? Seriously, your expressions are perfect!

Wendy
Melanie said…
Candice, what a wonderful way for me to end my cold day than to watch the three of you dance around so gleefully, that brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my belly, well done. Hope you are all doing well.

Adam
Becca said…
I thoroughly enjoyed that!I remember getting an Elf Yourself last year as an email. LOVE IT!
Cute!!! I saw this last year. It is so fun. Oh, We would love to have you go on a trip with us sometime. We had a blast with your parents. Can you believe that your mother and I actually did the zip=line?
squiresclan said…
haha too cute! i love them elf yourselves!
The Bears said…
I did this last year for me, Bear and Noodle. It's so funny, I never got sick of watching it. They made the dancing even more intricate this year. Last year, it was all just in a line.
Candice said…
And I thought that I was so original. I have never seen it.

I have to admit that I am a little embarrassed that it is so old school...or just old:)