One Apostle's Christmas Carol - You Cannot Separate Bethlehem from Golgotha

Written above Luke 2 in the scriptures I received from my parents in 1995 as a missionary in Hungary, I have the words, "You cannot separate Bethlehem from Golgotha."

It was the unspoken theme from a talk I gave on Sunday.

This morning I listened to the talk from which it originally came. Ebeneezer Scrooge had his life-changing Christmas. Here is one Apostle's Christmas Carol. Methinks it will become a tradition for us (or at least me) to listen to it every Christmas.

It is 17 minutes long, but it is 17 minutes that will change your Christmases forever. You will find it below Simon Dewey's painting.  Give it six seconds once it starts playing.

Merry Christmas from Andrew, Candice and Baby Sarah Rail.





ps -
Dear Elder Holland,

That final Christmas of your father was my first. I was an infant barely five months old. I like to think that my parents experienced added joy as you described that Christmas as I joined my older brother and sister.

That idea added even greater meaning to your story. Thank you for changing my life today.

Comments

Jensens said…
The program on Sunday was beautiful, I enjoyed it so much. Thank you and your husband for being a part of it.
The Bears said…
Thanks for sharing. I cried through most of it.