Sockless

How do you keep a toddler's eyes open for a picture?.  Sarah protects her eyes from every flash.  We have many top of head and squinty-eye pictures.

At least she is smiling in the picture below.

Look what bad parents we are.  Sarah is not wearing socks.  I have had sock issues my whole life, and I am passing it onto Sarah.
I usually do not wear socks if I can avoid it.  I remember leaving for Jerusalem, and my mother took the socks off of her feet so that I would leave with at least one pair.  Good Mom.

This is the video of what we did with sockless Sarah (and Mom).  We went to Gateway on Black Friday to see the Gateway Christmas tree light up.  John Schmidt (amazing performer-I will write about him someday) performed.

As you will see, the countdown did not quite work.

Comments

Ben and Shara said…
I have sock issues with my 3 year old too. She has also suffered the consequences as well, and sometimes I have to remind her which shoes will give her ouchies, she then looks at me with a "oh yeah I should put on socks" look. Alas, it doesn't work all the time though.