We Want to Send you a Christmas Card

We sent out our first Christmas Cards in seven years.  Because I have been a poor corresponder 92% of the addresses that we had were stolen from my Mom's Christmas Card address book.

If you have not received a card from us, please know that we want to send you one.  We probably really like you, would love to know how you are doing, and would love to keep in contact...we just do not have your address.

So, if you would like to stake a claim on one our last fifty cards just days before Christmas, email me at: candicetherail@gmail.com.

We actually write handwritten messages in each card.  Our printer is broken, besides, it just makes it more personal.

We love you. 

Love,

Candice, Drew, and Super Sarah 

Comments

Jensens said…
I was bad at sending cards this year, and usually I'm really good at it. Last year I even sent them out before Thanksgiving, more as a Thanks card so I could be ahead of schedule. So...I didn't get one to you, but you ARE in my thoughts. We are very happy to know you, you add so much to our ward. Merry Christmas!
Candice said…
I have one all ready for you Sister Jenson! It has been ready for like 2 weeks. Sadly I still have it.