What we follow

I follow the Prophet (at least I try)...let's just say that I know that if he gives advice, and I follow the advice, I am a happier, better person. He has never failed me: not once.

Mormons have been criticized for obeying their leaders with such confidence. As I pondered this, I wanted the world to know WHAT we are following. On YouTube there is a video with a quick summary of what we follow with such devotion. In short, this is what we were asked to do for the next six months.


Can you imagine how sweet the world would be if we all chose to follow?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the reminder!

Wendy
Becky said…
I love this. If I'm struggling with a commandment that I don't fully understand, I figure out what the prophet(s) have said, and I stick with that.

I've never been steered wrong either.
Andrew said…
This is the best way to contact you since you read this more than email. How can I call you?