An Artist in the Family?

I never took an art class. My mother is an artist. Ask her to create, or draw, or anything. She is a little shy, but a little amazing.

They (my parents) always called Brandi (sister) the artist, and Trina (sister) studied art in Italy. I do not feel like an artist, but I am an appreciator of artists and the art they create.

If you are an artist, I am your biggest fan. I love the way you think. I love what happens when you touch things.

Right now, I am in the Sarah fan club. She just began an art class at the Main Library in Salt Lake City.
I love going every week, and seeing what she creates, and how smart I believe she is.  Her favorite color is red.  I just say that because it was the first color that she recognizes correctly.

Last week, we went to a dance class.

While rhythmic gymnastics is extremely cool, I am still hoping for a little Ballerina:

so that she can have rock hard legs.

And really great posture.

And look awesome in pink tights and a leotard, which I never did.

But, whatever you want to do, Sarah, I will be cheering the loudest: that is a talent that I have.

Comments

Josh and Amber said…
That is so stinkin cute! Your a great mom for taking her to these little classes, were she can learn and explore herself! And she's lucky to have you as her #1 fan!!!
The Bears said…
Oh fun. I want to take art and dance classes. Where can I get in on this action?
Anonymous said…
Great pictures! You go, Mom!

Wendy
Annette said…
Did you get your new camera? I wish I could come to class with Sarah, it looks so fun. Way to go Candice...every child deserves to be born into a family that loves and support their children.