Not Worthy

Yes, I was again sucked into a quick online quiz that means nothing. Although, Esme is my favorite character (I love the Janes (Pride and Prejudice) and Melanies (Gone With the Wind) and Esmes of the world), I am the first to admit that Esme is my ideal, and I am not quite worthy.  

Hence, this is not an accurate quiz.  I wish it were. 

I guess that I should explain.  For some reason, I saw Esme as the ultimate altruistic, super amazing homemaker, decorator, ridiculously kind and beautiful.  I have some of those traits but not quite as awesome as this vampiress.

Maybe it would be more accurate to say that, "I'm a becoming Esme"

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Comments

Lorin and Liza said…
Sort of like "Becoming Jane"? We are all becoming someone, really it will be a nice blend of all the people we admire plus our own individuality. Here's an exercise: make a list of the most influential people in your life, than add what is was that you learned from them. I think I wil put that challenge out to all the cousins, should be good reading.
squiresclan said…
Hey i'm an Esme too!!! Esmes rule!!!
Anonymous said…
You don't give yourself enough credit, Candice. I would have definitely chosen Esme as the closest character to you.

Wendy