Another use for Sarah's tights

Soon after we got Dayton, I scheduled to have her spayed at the Humane Society. They put me in at their first available appointment...in May.

These dogs should go into 'heat' only twice a year. Maybe we would make it. We were wrong.

This is day four of Dayton's woman problem. We went to petsmart to get something for her, but twelve dog diapers cost $21.00. So, instead, I cut up a pair of Sarah's tights, added some feminine sanitary pads, and 'wallah', our floor will be protected a little while longer without me following Dayton around the house with cleaning supplies.

What we women go through.


Comments

Shane D. said…
that is funny and clever! our pour perpetual puppy no longer has her reproductive organs...
Annette said…
That is so funny, but very creative, I like it! - How does Dayton?
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! You guys should consider marketing this! REALLy!!
The Bears said…
So creative and I definitely empathize with her.
Anonymous said…
And all this time I thought Dayton was a boy . . .
Jensens said…
Good thinking! I think I might try that with Roxy (she's in heat now, too). We keep thinking we might breed her, but I'm thinking not. I guess I should make an appointment asap. Thanks for the great idea!
squiresclan said…
Great Idea! I have considered trying something like that for Lexi when she is in heat but anytime we've attempted to put anything on her it's ended up torn off and ripped to pieces in a matter of minutes *sigh* So i will have to continue with the cleaning supplies!
melanie said…
candice, that is hilarious! I bet if you cut out a hole for her tail, then you could put it around her little hips, too. I have to tell you, I am so glad she has you for her mom.