Boo (the name of the little girl on Monsters Inc.)

The other day, I took Sarah on a walk to the free library (I call it that, because they let the children take home a book).  I dressed her in a coat and boots, but I had underestimated the cold.  

So, on our return trip, I slipped my purple sweater over her coat, hoping that it would keep her slightly warmer.  

Suddenly she looked vaguely familiar.  Please remember that my sweater was really purple, and her coat gave her a wonderful hunchback look that you cannot see.
Boo ( Mary Gibbs ) in costume in Disney's Monsters, Inc.





Comments

Annette said…
lol - Bryce told me that she reminds him of the little girl on Monsters Inc. it must be Boo!
Anonymous said…
She DOES look like Boo. So cute!

Wendy
The Bears said…
Boo is my favorite. Sarah makes a good Boo.
Lyf2.0 said…
She IS a little blonde Boo!

(I'm trying to figure out why Mozilla is underlining "blonde" as an incorrect word...")
melanie said…
I totally had to laugh. what a cute picture!