The Dating Panel

I feel bad that I have not posted for awhile. We have had a stressful week, but all is well.

Andrew, I believe will write the follow-up post to the one that scared my poor family half to death, as to why Sarah was in the hospital. To make a long story short, she overdosed on cough medicine for dogs. I will tell you that dog cough medicine is apparently super yummy, and comes in the perfect squeeze bottle sans childproof cap. We caught her the moment it happened...at least the moment that the bottle was drained of its last drop of yumminess.

On Sunday, we had scheduled a Dating Panel Fireside, and because of the kindness of Andrew's parents, who stayed with Sarah, we marched forward with it.
Our ward is blessed with some of the best young couples walking on the planet today.
They gave wonderful advice to the youth of our ward.
I would like to make a special thank you to Tyler Bell, and his beautiful fiance, for driving all of the way from Logan to be bright shining examples and give us awesome dating tips.
We love you all.

Comments

Tyler is ENGAGED!! I'm so excited for him!!!
Candice said…
I was super excited about his engagement too. She is beautiful and awesome. He is getting married in April...finally, hooray!

He was a rockstar at the dating panel. He knew just what to say in all of the right and funny ways.