Dearest Sarah

Dearest Sarah,

I hope you are being a good girl today. You really know how to pile on the charm when you want something. It works so much better than banging your head on the floor. Thank you for sleeping so well last night.

Did you thank Mother for the wonderful pizza last night? It really was the best pizza dough I have ever had. Her toppings were perfect!

If you happen to see your Mother today, would you tell her I miss hearing from her. I have tried to call, but to no avail (sigh!)

I have an opening and noon. My last appointment is at three, but we will see how it turns out. So I should be home between 3:30 and 4:15.

I do look forward to seeing you. Mother says you run around when you hear the garage door open. You were so darned cute when you welcomed me home yesterday with your beautiful Mother.

Love,

Your Father

Comments

Becky said…
Awww! Riley and Millie also make haste to the front door when they hear that Daddy's home. It does my heart good.
Lyf2.0 said…
So cute Drew. Have I told you guys how much I love the name Sarah? I'm glad she is doing well after her incident with the dog juice.