Freezing for love

Andrew had the morning off from work, and he lovingly let me run errands all by myself.  

Sitting inside my heated vehicle with the sun shining through the windows, I called Andrew and told him that he and Sarah  HAD to go to the park for Sarah's Vitamin D time.  I actually called twice.  The weather was too beautiful to miss, and Sarah needed outside time today.

I felt so bad when I stepped out of the heated vehicle and felt the deceptively bitter cold.  I called my two loved ones and they were dutifully freezing at the park, waiting for me to come home.

Thank you for loving me enough to follow my bad advice.

Comments

The Bears said…
I fell for the sunshine deception myself today. I thought it looked warm enough to not wear a coat and I was running too late to turn around and grab it after I realized my mistake.