So far this week: 10 things

I love these women deeply.
I was trying to think what to write.  Many things have been happening in my life, but I have struggled with writing material.  It is Wednesday, and so far this week I:

1. had an awesome Sunday.  My favorite day.  The best Sundays end with a fireside.  Mine did, hence the above picture.  We are at the fireside.

2. had F.H.E.  We are on a role.

3. finally tried Bare Minerals Foundation.  I admit, I am a fan.  It worked for me.  My face in Utah is usually a red flame of dryness.  Now it is not.  I even got a complement today at Sunflower Market.  Maybe the complementor was trying to sell me vitamins, but maybe my skin really did look awesome.

4.  visited the new Nordstroms.  Wow.  Even though I do not buy, I like to walk around places with really nice things.

5.  cut Sarah's bangs.  Very few people have done as bad of a job as I did.  Poor Sarah.  

6.  am getting my sister's skis waxed and sharpened.  Thank you Katrina for the skis.  Thank you Mom, for the poles.  Thank you Brother Banford for the free waxing and sharpening service.

7. french braided my hair.

8. tried edamame as a snack.  Soybeans are filling.

9. realized how liberal Sesame Street's roots are.

10. discovered the Murray library.  Thank you Sister Lowry for the suggestion.  I now have three different library cards, and I love and cherish each one.


Comments

Annette said…
I love the Murray Library..I bet you didn't cut her bangs worse than I could have...that is just not my thing..one time I had to run Bryce to Super Cuts at 8:45 p.m. to correct the mess I made with his hair a few years ago..now we call them "hair cut 911 place...."
Candice said…
So funny. Luckily, he is so darned good looking that good hair is optional.
The Bears said…
Where is the Murray Library?
Anonymous said…
I have some bangs stories, too. Poor daughters.

Someone once told me (or maybe I read it somewhere) that PBS is the most liberal television station. I'm still deciding if it's true.

Wendy
Andrew said…
Oh, I do not think PBS is the most liberal station on television. That would be MSNBC.

PBS is the most liberal television station that we get to pay for out of our tax dollars.
Candice said…
I LOVE PBS...some of the shows are excellent. Most are, actually. I just happened to be reading 'Street Gang' which is a history of Sesame Street...they were the astonishingly liberal ones that I referred to.