Something to blog about: Jordan's surprise party

I have been a little boring this week. Or at least my mind has. Finally, I have something to blog about: something to celebrate. Happy birthday, Jordan.

Your awesome husband, who is so honest that deceit is impossible for him, threw a surprise party for you; and he kept it a surprise! You are craftier than we thought, Bubba (the dog even looks surprised)!
Jordan is one of the best examples of charity, faith, and enthusiasm for life, walking on this world and several others.  I place her on a very high pedestal.

Our ward is super blessed that she follows the spirit. They bought a beautiful home here in crime riddled South Salt Lake instead of in Draper.  I am grateful everyday for that decision.  

She is not merely a breath of fresh air for our ward, but the ward is dramatically different because she came.  Our ward increased in membership and happiness upon her arrival.  

She sometimes comments that she is sad that she did not get to go on a mission (I would take a Bubba over a mission any day), but second to Brother Tupua (Mr. 30 baptisms this year), she is our number one member missionary.

Hallelujah.
This couple is actually one of the reasons we bought a home here.  When we came to look at the property, we met Bubba longboarding with his dogs.  He told us what an amazing area it was, and the great people that were here.  

I thought that if these are the type of people in this area, I am definitely buying.  They were my second confirmation.
I loved that I got to meet some of her friends last night.  Awesome people seem to draw awesome people, and I had an awesome time.  
You cannot overuse the word awesome when describing, Jordan. 

Happy Birthday. 

Comments

Jordan Page said…
CANDICE you are so amazing! I am teary-eyed, those are some of the nicest, most thoughtful things anyone has ever said about Bubba and I! You and Andrew are inspirations to us, I am so grateful to have you as a friend! I am touched that you came to my little party last night, thank you for YOUR enthusiasm...and for assisting Bubba in his scandalous lies :) Haha. LOVE YOU!
Jensens said…
Both the Pages and the Rails add so much to our ward. You both are AWESOME!
Anonymous said…
Looks like a fun party. What a nice tribute!

Wendy
Andrew said…
Is the dog surprised....or possessed?

I laughed at the surprised dog comment, and wet my pants out or fear as AMC showed Poltergeist that night...and beheld Ollie!

Happy Birthday, Jordan!
Annette said…
All I can say is amen to what Sarah said...