Unprepared

Andrew was sick today, so I went skiing (I thought that he could babysit from bed). I thought that the weather would be pleasant like before, so I did not prepare very well.  There was a blizzard, oops.

This is me, sans goggles or sunglasses, with a silk scarf that I just happened to have wrapped around my freezing face.
Next time, regardless of the weather, I am bringing full winter gear, including face warmer and eye protection.

And thank you, Drew, for babysitting from your sickbed.

Comments

Janet said…
Oh my goodness, I think I wear more than you snowboarding in AZ! Did you warm up after you got off the lift? I read about the free ski and that's awesome, is Alta the only place that does that? Why all the skiiers only mtns? I came up and went to Snowbird for a couple of days last year and it was phenomenal. Hope you can get a couple more days in before the end of the season.
Andrew said…
Candice is...Ninja Skier!

Watch out, fellow skiers! She will blend in with the snow, then kill you.
Anonymous said…
I was going to say you look like a bandit, but Ninja Skier is way better.

Wendy
Ben and Shara said…
Where are you going? when are you going? I need to go sometime this year!!
The Bears said…
Pretty pics. You look so mysterious with the silk scarf.
Candice said…
I am a free ski person, and I go to Alta in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It has one lift (Sunnyside?) that you can use without a lift ticket every day from 3-4:30. You would be surprised how many runs you can get in.

The only warning, is the run is not very challenging. So, for excitement, you must pay.