Guard Husband

My dear, wonderful, sister-in-law, was so worried that I had broadcast the fact that I would be alone next week to the people who read this blog (5-10) and potentially 3 billion others who have access.  Oh, yes, and to my 344 Facebook friends: any of whom might be poised to infiltrate our premises

It is nice to be loved enough to be worried about.

To ease all of your minds, Andrew's Visa could not have those extra pages added fast enough to make it to China tomorrow.  Anyone need a ticket to China?  We have one.  I wish that it were the 80s when those were still transferable.

Husband Drew is still here protecting our home.  And he knows Kung Fu.  Oh, wait, that is me.  Still, he is not to be trifled with.

Sorry to thwart your plans if an attack was imminent, but our home is locked down and safe with a guard husband on the prowl.

Comments

The Bears said…
I'm confused. He has a passport, but he's out of pages for them to stamp, so they won't let him go??? They don't have extra pages on hand. Frustrating.

Well... if it makes you feel better, I have the opposite problem. My passport is going to expire next year and I don't have any stamps.
Candice said…
If we would have only known we could have borrowed yours...maybe.

Bureaucracy is not my favorite thing. At all.
Whew - now I'm worried no more! I'm glad you clarified on the protective powers in your home, too - KungFu Candice sounds awesome and anyone who has woken Andrew from a nap knows he truly is not to be triled with!