A happy day in eternity: a triple blessing

Thank you for the invitation.  When I found out that there was going to be a triple blessing in American Fork, Utah, of one of the best families on the earth, how could I not be excited for an invite?
And how could I stay home?  

The triple blessing was done Saturday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. in the Relief Society Room for Claire, Eva, and James.  There was a power in the good family and friends that gathered.  The spirit was stronger because there was more than one baby being blessed by righteous Dads.  

Family flew in from Potomac, Maryland (I think it was Potomac), New York City, and Reno, Nevada for the event.

Above is Aunt Keri who is leaving for Botswana (today?) to do research.  She is awesome.  She is holding baby Eva, daughter of Shara and Ben.

Below are the deservedly blessed grandparents.  I believe that this is what life is all about.  From left to right, is baby Claire of Dan and Minna, baby Eva of Shara and Ben, and finally, sweet baby James of Shane and Lauren.
They flew in from Reno this morning, and did not miss a thing despite a suit disaster that was quickly remedied by duct tape.  They are an industrious family.  No, I did not get a picture.
In the kitchen, the kitchen crew, led by Lauren, made not only ridiculously good food, but exceptionally beautiful food.  Martha Stewart needed to be there with her Living magazine to do a spread on "Great Baby Blessings".  Or "How to make a Relief Society Room Shine".
Uncle Dan is one of the good to the center of his soul men that I know.  You feel it when you approach him. 
 
Again, are there days in life that could be happier than this one?

Even though the babies were from all over the country, the Relief Society room was filled beyond fire code.  It was great.
James loves Shane, and vice-versa times several hundred thousand.
Dressing baby Eva in the foyer.  I wish that I could have gotten more pictures of this beautiful family.  I missed so many due to a little camera shyness on my part, and a camera that was getting ready to give up the ghost.  I am sure that this family will not leave the event unrecorded.
Again, thank you for the invitation.  How blessed am I to be related to this?

Comments

Shane D. said…
Great coverage of the event! thanks for coming, its always fun the have you around!
Dan said…
I agree with Shane, excellent coverage. It was so good to see you there! I was so surprised, I totally didn't expect you
Shannon said…
How wonderful! I mean one is great, even two, but three?

You should try for triplets and then you too can have a triple baby blessing day. (Except that would be slightly more hectic and likely not as enjoyable.)
Christy Dyer said…
Candace, you are soooo nice. No one has had time to blog our beautiful event yet but you did! We loved having you there. You always make any event special with your effervesence (meaning bubbly, like a carbonated drink making every one happy) and your cheer leading.
Ben and Shara said…
yeah, thanks for blogging this. I haven't had the time.

it was fantastic seeing you. Thanks for supporting us.
Miss K$ said…
yours was the best post on it!
Hope you are well. I have been in bots 9 days now. Yipee!