Sarah and the goose whisperer

We took a couple of pictures on Sunday morning two weeks ago.  I do not know why I like the one below.  It is not a common expression for Sarah.  It just kind of says, "Mo-om, what are you doing?"...or something like that. 
This morning Dad was sick, so we drug him out of bed so that he could take us to Wheeler Farm.

This is right before this goose attacked Sarah.  I think that it was getting a little impatient with the five busloads of children who were there.  That is understandable, but Sarah really was being gentle.
Dad is "the goose whisperer".  I think that he speaks their language.  They calmed right down.
How blessed I am to be married to the Goose Whisperer.  He could be lying in bed recovering from his sickness.  Instead he chose to protect us, from crazy geese.

Comments

Janet said…
What a fun day. You really are blessed to have a goose whisperer. I never was attacked by a goose but once by an ostrich at a petting zoo. It ate the bow right out of my hair (and some of my hair), swallowed it, then regurgitated it. Maybe that's my problem, I haven't found an ostrich whisperer yet! Oh... and that 2nd pic of Sarah is adorable.
Dan said…
I'm an ice cream whisperer. I can calm down any ice cream.
Jensens said…
I love that look on Sarah's face.

My kids will only feed the ducks standing on a table at Wheeler Farm. Those geese are CRAZY! Does Drew have any advice he can pass on?
Brandi said…
Sarah looks so much like you in that first picture. Beautiful!
The Bears said…
Definitely Scout material.