Sarah the Sitter

Sarah and I were honored to be this baby's first non-relative baby sitters.
I write that Sarah along with me babysat, because Sarah was a great help with this angel baby.  She not only entertained, but she helped pull all of the cushions from their nice couch.

And she did not even bury the baby.
It was strange that Sarah was the older one, instead of the baby.  Rather than make excuses for Sarah as the the younger one, I kept telling Sarah, "it is okay, SHE is just a baby (not you)".  

This is Sarah helping me take apart their couch.  Actually she did it all by herself.  I promise, there is no baby under those cushions.

Comments

That is awesome. I can always count on your blog for something uplifting or a good laugh (or both!). You always brings a smile to my face. You rock, Candice. :)
Candice said…
You have to give me in invite so that I nourish my Katrina fanship.
Way to go Sarah! I think the best part about it is that she was probably the BEST POSSIBLE entertainer that sweet baby could possibly have asked for! I am always amazed at how much small kids look to kids just a little bit more experienced with awe, and amazement! We adults would probably all be much better off it we could just do like the kids do! : )
Michellie-mom said…
Candice, you are the best, I'm excited to get to know you better :) Thanks again to you and Sarah for being such fantabulous sitters!!