Aunt Brandi returns a library book

I have a really responsible family. My sister, Brandi, for example is really good with library books. She had one that she needed to return...to BYU (where she is writing her Master's Thesis). She lives in Idaho.

On Friday, she made the 8 hour round trip...to return her library book.

I am so glad.

First, she stopped at our house on the way and spent the night.

Second, she brought Gran Bagley with her, who we LOVE.
Third, Gran brought a wedding invitation for Cousin Korrine's daughter, Shan'tel and fiance, Andrew. We all HAD to go. We love family.
Fourth, Brandi brought a gift from Aunt Jaclyn and cousin Lleida for Sarah. Sarah loves her new baby doll.

Fifth, she brought three of her awesome children, including...
My niece, Juliet, who has the best sense of humor in our family. Who knew that you could be such an accomplished tease at 18 months?

Comments

Jon + Kat said…
let's be honest, brandi's kids have the greatest hair! too cute! I have to add a disclaimer to your comment-"wallyworld" is just walmart. Nothing cool, exotic, or Chevy Chaseish. sad.
Ben and Shara said…
you all went to the wedding reception? oh man I'm sorry I missed it.
Miss K$ said…
Dumelang means hello to a group of people. I'm moving to salt lake next summer I decided. lets play alot then...
Mrs. Olsen said…
Well I say that the $60 in gas is a little over the top for a $1 late fee. BUT when you can kill 2 or 5 birds with one stone, then go with the wind I say.
Anonymous said…
I love that picture of you and Brandi--I never really thought you two looked alike, but in that shot I can just tell you're family.
Candice said…
I do have to say, for history's sake, that Brandi used the book as an excuse to take a trip to Utah and do some shopping. I am probably so awesome that she mostly wanted to visit me, not Tai Pan trading and BYU Bookstore, like some may think.