Drew's Craigslist Ad - Spread the word!

Salt Lake Entrepreneur Seeks Small Investment - $5000 (Wasatch Front)
Reply to: sale-yrbx8-1218771861@craigslist.org

I am a young, Salt Lake-based Entrepreneur seeking a $5000 or more investment. I will be starting a business in Utah and am looking for potential partners or investors of the right caliber.

This is a great opportunity. I am not looking for a hand out. I will guarantee a return on your initial investment.

I am a BYU grad and have a masters from the DC area. I have helped startup companies and performed successful business development and marketing in both Asia (China and Taiwan) and Utah.

Give me a call so we can see how we can help one another!

Andrew (202.247.1808)

Comments

Mrs. Olsen said…
a marketing business? business for what?

I'm not biting on the ad, but am curious to know what the investment if for?

The hubs is with a young (little under 2 years) and amazing marketing and creative agency called Advent Creative. Check it at www.adventcreative.com