Education Week at BYU!

I am going to EDUCATION WEEK at Brigham Young University! I am so excited! It is my first time.

I decided to volunteer, working the 11:30-3:15 p.m. shift at the BYU Conference Center. Come and visit. Victor Ludlow will be speaking of the Gathering while I make sure his water glass is full:).

The perks? I get in for free. Okay, it is super inexpensive to go to Education Week, but the free pass is somehow a bonus for me.

The Church will be truer when I come back, and I will be me, but better. At least I hope...no I expect to be better when I return.

See you next week!

Comments

Jensens said…
Have a great time! Maybe one of these years I'll get to go...
Shannon said…
I am so jealous you are going! Can we go together next year? I'm sure by then you'll be a speaker ;)
Christy Dyer said…
take some notes for me. I love education week!
Unknown said…
I just got somewhat caught up on your blog--you're great at blogging! Sarah is so beautiful. Your pics and stories are awesome. You guys look great, too! Glad you're both doing well; have a blast at education week! By the way, your dog is adorable--how is being a pet-owner going?
So jealous! Going to education week was one of the best perks for me in the years I lived there! Hope you had an awesome time!